A soft navy babycord Mask V1.2 model.
- The GROUPE Mask fit is sleek and fitted, contoured to the face.
- Two layers of 100% cotton plus an interlining of 100% polyster provide exceptional filtration, and we've designed it with a pocket to allow you to add your own additional filters.
- The nose bridge is reinforced with a copper strip that can be molded to perfectly fit over your nose.
- Two soft fabric elastic straps link up behind the head with soft velcro closures allowing for a range of size and position adjustment, and providing long-lasting comfortable fit, with no worries about elastic behind your ears.
- The primary difference in the sizes is the vertical coverage on the face: S/M = 5.5", L/XL = 6.25".
- The only difference between the new V1.2 model vs the original V1.0 is simply the new size L/XL masks have 2cm longer elastic straps based on client feedback. The size S/M remains the same.
- All masks have been prewashed with an anti-bacterial finishing which provides additional protection for up to 100 washes.
- 100% Egyptian cotton, woven in Italy.
- All cutting and sewing in small family factory in Portugal.
- We are not able to accept returns or exchanges on masks if the secure packaging has been opened, but any unopened masks may be returned. See our return policy for details.
Contact us here if you would like an alteration made to your order. Alteration costs are not included in pricing and will need to be paid in full before work can begin. Alterations void any return policy thus making it a final sale item. We cannot alter any discounted or sample sale merchandise.
DeliveryAll deliveries ship via FedEx or UPS unless a customer specifically requests another carrier.
*GROUPE offers free ground shipping on orders of $150 and more.
*GROUPE offers same day delivery in NYC if the order is placed before 2PM via Wynd Couriers on non-sample sale purchases.
*GROUPE typically ships orders same-day if it is placed before 4PM, M-F but under some circumstances, we may take longer. A confirmation email will be sent when your order has been shipped. GROUPE is not responsible for delays in shipping caused by the carrier.
*Special and custom orders usually take 4-6 weeks for delivery but can take up to 7 weeks depending on the time of year and fabric availability.
*All international orders are subject to pay duties specific to destination delivery address.
Returns & Exchanges
Full-price items that are not worn or damaged may be returned for full refund or exchange for store credit within 14 days, prior Return Authorization required. Please contact us for a Return Authorization. If Return Authorization has not been acquired beforehand we cannot accept the package. Detailed tracking information must be communicated to GROUPE.
Shipping charges will not be refunded and items that were delivered with free or discounted shipping will be refunded net of the shipping cost that would have normally been applied. Please allow 7-10 business days to process your refund.
Discounted and sale items (including sample sale) may be returned for store credit only, also within 14 days, prior Return Authorization required, net of shipping charges. Detailed tracking information must be communicated to GROUPE
Custom and altered items are final sale. No alterations are available for any discounted or sample sale merchandise.
*Masks and Boxers: Because of hygiene requirements masks and boxers are not returnable once secure packaging has been opened. Unopened items may be returned.
If your order included any bundle pricing or free item, any return or exchange may invalidate the bundle or gift and would cause a recalculation of the order value, which may effect any refund or exchange value.