Charcoal light flannel
- 100% Egyptian cotton, woven in Italy
- The SV15 is our signature engineered slim fit, our most popular model and our house standard since 2014
- Our house classic button-down collar, with soft lining
- Single-button barrel cuff with mitered corners and classic construction
- Genuine farmed Smoked Australian Mother-of-Pearl buttons
- All cutting and sewing in small family shirtmaker in the Porto region of Portugal
- The SV15 construction features many elements at the highest level of the craft: single-needle stitching at 22 stitches per inch, mitered split shoulder yoke for cleanest fit, small shoulder pleats in the back to help with flexibility in motion, and only one pleat in the sleeve for a slim taper from the elbow.
- The SV15 also specially features a unique luxurious “manica girata” construction which rotates the sleeve connection at the chest to accomplish two goals at once: slimmer and cleaner sleeve fit while at the same time allowing more flexibility of movement in arm rotation.
- We always source from sustainable family mills and factories throughout Europe, all of whom are held to the highest standards of environmental and ethical responsibility including OEKO-TEX 100, and the Better Cotton Initiative.
- Fabrics made in Italy
Contact us here if you would like an alteration made to your order. Alteration costs are not included in pricing and will need to be paid in full before work can begin. Alterations void any return policy thus making it a final sale item. We cannot alter any discounted or sample sale merchandise.
DeliveryAll deliveries ship via UPS unless a customer specifically requests another carrier.
*GROUPE offers free ground shipping on orders of $150 and more.
*GROUPE offers same day delivery in NYC if the order is placed before 2PM on non-sample sale purchases.
*GROUPE typically ships orders same-day if it is placed before 2PM, M-F but under some circumstances, we may take longer. A confirmation email will be sent when your order has been shipped. GROUPE is not responsible for delays in shipping caused by the carrier.
*Special and custom orders usually take 4-6 weeks for delivery but can take up to 7 weeks depending on the time of year and fabric availability.
*All international orders are subject to pay duties specific to destination delivery address.
Returns & Exchanges
SPECIAL EXTENDED RETURN PERIOD FOR HOLIDAY GIFTS: We're offering to allow extended returns and exchanges for all full-price and non-excluded items purchased on or after December 10th, 2021. These may be returned until January 15th, 2022, for a full refund, however prior Return Authorization is still required as below. All other terms from the below standard policy remain in effect.
Full-price items that are not worn or damaged may be returned for full refund or exchange for store credit within 14 days, prior Return Authorization required. Please contact us for a Return Authorization. If Return Authorization has not been acquired beforehand we cannot accept the package. Detailed tracking information must be communicated to GROUPE.
Shipping charges will not be refunded and items that were delivered with free or discounted shipping will be refunded net of the shipping cost that would have normally been applied. Please allow 7-10 business days to process your refund.
Discounted and sale items (including sample sale) may be returned for store credit only, also within 14 days, prior Return Authorization required, net of shipping charges. Detailed tracking information must be communicated to GROUPE
Custom and altered items are final sale. No alterations are available for any discounted or sample sale merchandise.
*Masks and Boxers: Because of hygiene requirements masks and boxers are not returnable once secure packaging has been opened. Unopened items may be returned.
If your order included any bundle pricing or free item, any return or exchange may invalidate the bundle or gift and would cause a recalculation of the order value, which may effect any refund or exchange value.